Selling A Business
I believe far more businesses would sell, if the owners only took the time to properly “Prepare” themselves and their business for the sale.
Preparation is the “key” to selling a business, to selling a business for the highest possible price and for the best possible Terms.
If you take the time to properly prepare yourself and your business for a sale, I promise you, you’ll put more money in YOUR pocket and you’ll have a more comfortable retirement!
On this page, you will find Links to FREE resources and details pertaining to:
- My Book / Enhanced eBook.
- My Course “The 8 Elements Approach To Selling A Business”.
- The Consulting services that I offer.
SAVE tens of thousands of dollars in broker fees!
If you see the value in preparation and would like to sell your business for the highest possible price, for the best possible Terms and in a way that puts more money in YOUR pocket, I can help you.
Selling A Business – What You Need To Know
Selling a business is a complex process. The key to selling a business is “Preparation”. Unfortunately, many business owners prefer to skip the preparation stage and simply “wing it“.
By doing so they run the very real risk of never selling their business.
By doing so, they miss a once in a lifetime, golden opportunity, to sell their business for the highest possible price, for the best possible Terms, and in a way that put the most money in their pocket!
This book starts by answering many common questions and concerns business owners have about selling their business. The purpose of the book is to show you that you are going to need some expert help and guidance and you are going to need someone to show you what is involved in each step of the business selling process. This book is the introduction to my comprehensive selling a business course.
The only difference between the printed Book and the enhanced eBook, is that the enhanced eBook is online and does not include the first section of the complete course.
This is the most comprehensive course you will find specific to selling a business in Canada!
I’ve been through the business selling process hundreds of times. Based on this “hands-on” experience I’ve created a comprehensive course for business owners who are serious about selling their business. My course takes a non technical, common sense approach to selling a business that guides you step by step through the entire business selling process.
My course includes: Downloadable Templates, Detailed Questionnaires and Detailed Checklists.
Buy my course and follow the advice contained within and I promise you several great things will happen:
- You’ll be learning the most cost effective way of selling a business,
- You’ll know that the value of your business has been optimized,
- You’ll know your business is financeable – in the likely event a buyer needs financing in order to buy your business,
- You’ll learn how to Evaluate a business properly as well as learn the fundamentals to Valuating a business,
- I’m going to teach you how to identify and avoid very common, very costly, mistakes and how to sell a business in such a way that puts the most money in YOUR pocket!
You’ll be adding tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars to the value of your business AND you’ll be putting the most money in YOUR pocket!
If you’re thinking of selling your business, you need my course!
While I would encourage you to purchase my complete course, I do offer one-on-one consulting, specific to selling a business, to a small number of business owners each year.
Based on the steps outlined in my complete course “The 8 Elements Approach To Selling A Business”, we’ll work together:
- To prepare your business for a sale, optimize its value and ensure your business is financeable,
- Ensure there is a plan to mitigate how much tax you pay on the sale of your business,
- Sell your business.
As a consultant, I only charge a fixed monthly fee for this service – no commission – saving you tens of thousands of dollars in business broker fees. (Business Broker fees that can easily be 10% of the sale of your business).
I’ve met many a “unrepresented / misrepresented” business owner / seller:
- Who spent tens of thousands of dollars and failed to sell their business!
- Who un-necessarily paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax on the sale of the business!
- Who missed a golden opportunity to sell their business, because they chose to listen to / hire inexperienced people!
- Who sold their business for a fraction of what it could have been worth!
If you see the value in hiring an experienced consultant who has been through the business selling process hundreds of times and who can show you exactly what you need to do to sell a business – from preparation through to sale – I invite you to contact me:
- Learn the fundamental steps you MUST take when it comes to selling your business.
- Learn the most cost effective way of selling a business.
- If you’re looking to Sell Your Business you’ll love this infographic.
- Links to my Comprehensive Guide To Selling A Business.
- Free self help videos specific to selling a business.
- Videos designed to prevent you from making costly mistakes.
- Includes a video that details “The 8 Elements Approach To Selling A Business” – Course Curriculum.
- Please do take a moment to “Subscribe”, “Like” and Comment!
- Expending upon my Quick Guide – this is a detailed guide specific to selling a business in Canada.
- Follow the steps and advice included and you’ll sell your business for the highest possible price!
- Includes important Links and Videos.
- Links to my course: “The 8 Elements Approach To Selling A Business” – check it out!